Case Clicker Update 7
First off, I want to start by saying that we're moving away from Friday update days. Updates will now be more sporadic and not on planned day(s). I would often finish updates way before Friday but then wait until then to release them to keep the schedule up, however there would also be times when I would release updates (like 6.1) with the main features that I wanted to release being unfinished and I'd have to come up with something so that I could stay on schedule. Anyways, enjoy the update! 😊
- Golden Items!
Exchange 10 of the same item for a Golden item! This will give the item a golden appearance, and make it worth 11x its original price.
- Clothing has been removed from the game. You will now wear whatever clothing you're wearing on the website in-game. This change was made to improve back-end code, prevent future exploits, and improve backpack speeds. It was a huge strain on both the players' networks & the server to have items in the game thats name I had to load from the website.
- Sell amount UI no longer pops up when you click "Sell" and you only own one of an item
- Re-designed backpack, item, and case win UIs
- Removed the ability to toggle 2D backpack
- Removed the "Spinning" effect on 3D items
- Revamped the way equipping items works to be much more efficient
- TEMPORARILY disabled Market - There were issues with Golden items in the Market that I must address before re-enabling it.
- Improved performance/security of item equipping & locking
- Exploit fixes
- Improved 3D item viewing, especially for Gear items